1. Where is Sinclair Backpackers Hostel located?
Citi Backpackers Hostel is located on 3 Hardwicke Street in the heart of Dublin 1. Bus, Train stations and the main shopping streets O'Connell Street and Grafton Street are in close proximity.
2. What are the Check In and Check out times of the Hostel?
You can register at the hostel from 2 p.m till 8 p.m.
The exit of the hostel is at 11 am on the day of departure.
3. What happens if I arrive early and the rooms are not vacated yet?
The Hostel has a secure luggage room where you can leave your luggage and collect it later your the room has been vacated and cleaned.
4. Does the Hostel have a curfew?
No, there is no curfew in our hostel.
5. Can I stay long term in the hostel?
Yes, under availability at boking.com
6. Where can I park my car?
In the front of the hostel we have some public service places. You can park under payment from 7 in the morning until 7 in the afternoon. from 7 in the afternoon it will be free until the next 7 in the morning. Another option may be, Q-Park on Marlborough Street is a secure and private parking. You can check their rates on their website.
7. Where can I leave my valuables?
All rooms have a safety box.
8. Is linen included in the price?
Yes, it is included.
9. Do you have private rooms in your Hostel?
Yes, All our rooms are private.
10. Is there a kitchen?
Yes, a self-service kitchen is available on the ground floor of the hostel till 23:00 p.m
11. Is breakfast included in the price?
No, we do not provide breakfast, but our self-service kitchen is open every morning.
12. Do you hire out towels?
Towels are included
13. What is your cancellation policy?
The guest can cancel free of charge until 7 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 7 days before arrival.