The Sinclair Hostel run accommodation located at 3 Hardwicke Street, Dublin 1 in the very centre of Dublin city.
The hostel is based in a listed Georgian building with many of it's old features intact.
The Hostel has only private accommodation.
Accommodation comprises of Double Rooms, triple and quadruple.
The main attractions of Dublin tourism are all within a short stroll of the Hostel.
- 3 Minute Walk from O'Connell Street
- The Hugh Lane Gallery
- Trinity college (Book Of Kells)
- Dublin Castle
- Guinness Brewery
- Customs House
- Dublin's main nightlife location of Temple Bar and Grafton Street are all within a 5 to 10 minute walk away.
Our Hostel Facilities & T&C's
- Sinclair Reception will be opened 11 a.m to 8 p.m
- Towels and bed linen are included
- kitchen open till 23:00 p.m
- Security monitored cameras 24/7
- Outdoor patio area
- Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
- There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
- Pets are not allowed.