The Sinclair Hostel is located in the city centre of Dublin. We are at 3 Hardwicke Street, 200 metres from Parnell Square and 350 metres from O’Connell Street, the historic avenue at the heart of the city. From Dublin Airport you can take the Aircoach to O’Connell Street and we are a short stroll away on the corner of Hardwick Street.
We provide a variety of accommodation, from a single, double or triple room to rooms suitable for groups of five to eight. Our double and triple rooms are ensuite, however our larger rooms avail of shared bathroom facilities.
You can avail of the kitchen and WiFi-room free of charge, which are open until 10 p.m. in the evening. Full Irish Breakfast is available at the Lovin Spoon Café on the corner for a reasonable price.
Check-in is between 2 p.m. and 10 p.m.
All the major tourist attractions of Dublin are within walking distance. Below you find a list, starting with the nearest:
- Hugh Lane gallery, Parnell Square North – 200m
- Writers Museum & Restaurant, Parnell Square North – 200m
- O’Connell Street, Historic Avenue with the Spire (the big needle) – 350m
- Henry Street, Shopping Centres – 350 m
- James Joyce Centre, North Great Georges Street – 350m
- Moore Street Market, off O’Connell Street – 400m
- Half Penny Bridge, Liffey Street – 800m
- Temple Bar – 900m
- Trinity College and Book of Kells – 900m
- Grafton Street, Shopping Street – 900m
The major stadium of the Aviva Soccer/Rugby and Croke Park are also within a couple of kilometres and are served well by public transport, as are the major concert venues of the 3Arena and the RDS.